Epoxy Garage Floors are the miracle answer for your holiday gift giving!
Are you tired of your garage being the “shabby” part of your home, with its rough concrete that picks up stains easily? Would you like your Phoenix garage floor to have the same classy look as the rest of your home? A professional and beautiful epoxy garage floor a your answer to this problem! Many automobile dealerships, NASCAR race garages, aircraft hangers, even NASA trust epoxy floor coatings to maintain a beautiful, easily cleaned surface in their work areas.
Advantages of Epoxy Garage Floors
Our Dreamcoat epoxy floor coatings:
- Seal concrete surfaces to prevent spills from staining the concrete
- Resist water, oil, antifreeze, chemicals, and tire debris; making clean-up “wipe it with a rag” simple.
- Fill in rough spots, chips and small cracks. Self-leveling properties result in a smooth, lustrous, easy to clean surface.
- Come in a wide variety of colors including 24 standard colors and 16 granite and terrazzo colors.
- Use industrial grade materials, including durable polyurethanes, polyaspartic polyureas and epoxies to insure many years of reliable service regardless of how often you drive on it.
No Hassle Service
Just contact Dreamcoat Flooring to schedule a free inspection and estimate.
Dreamcoat Flooring offers the traditional epoxy coatings that install in 2 to 4 days, or the fast drying polyaspartic polyurea coatings that install in less than one day and are drive-able the next.
Areas of Service
Dreamcoat Flooring services the following cities: Anthem, Ahwatukee, Apache Junction, Avondale, Buckeye, Carefree, Casa Grande, Cave Creek, Chandler, Deer Valley, Flagstaff, Fountain Hills, Gilbert, Glendale, Gold Canyon, Goodyear, Higley, Laveen, Litchfield Park, Maricopa, Mesa, New River, Paradise Valley, Payson, Peoria, Phoenix, Prescott, Queen Creek, Scottsdale, Sun City, Sun Lakes, Surprise, Tempe, Tucson.
To see some of the epoxy garage floors we’ve installed around Phoenix, check out our gallery then give us a call: we’d be happy to discuss your needs with you!