Flooring is an essential part of any space be it a residential one, commercial or an industry. Especially for a medical facility like a hospital health club or clinic, flooring is something that needs to be well taken care of.
When choosing floors for a medical facility there are a number of options. Floors for such needs are broadly classified into two categories namely hard and soft. Hard flooring includes floors made of cement or concrete, marble brick and ceramic tiles while soft flooring is Vinyl, PVC or even rubber. For bigger medical facilities floors can be different for various departments, depending on what treatments or work is conducted there but for smaller facilities it is usually that a single type of floor is chosen and while there may be other options concrete has proven to be quiet useful.
• Durable and strong enough to take the weight of all type of medical equipment
• Slip resistant so that you don’t face problems wheeling patients or for quick movements in the facility
• Capable of handling large amount of traffic, which is a common thing in most medical facilities
• Reliable and easy to clean so that all spills are cleared efficiently with no problems
• Low maintenance so that you do not have to worry about upkeep and can concrete on the more important work at hand
With so many benefits it is clear that epoxy concrete coatings can prove to be a wonderful option for medical flooring needs.